The Dangerous Lives of Graduating Seniors  

Posted

I'm graduating... and soon. Like three weeks I think. I'm going to have a degree in "get a day job".

Graduating college, for those of you who haven't done it, is dangerous. Senor year is probably your hardest yet, and its the one with the least motivation driving it. I mean, I'm graduating, what are they going to do, withhold my damn diploma.

Yes, thats exactly what they can do.

I'm looking at two research papers, a final manuscript of all my work, two more drafts of one story, one more draft of another. Really, par for the course at the end of the year. But this year, I don't wanna. I just want to get my diploma and get a crap job.

Geez. What to they expect? Me to actually work hard?

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 12:08 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment