Posted

There is a reason this man is my hero:


Maddy and I are off to Brazil in a few minutes. Well, we're off to New York where we change planes. But basically, we're off to Brazil together. She has the disarming smile. I have the unlikely facial hair. We're like Green Arrow and Speedy, only without the boxing glove arrows, the costumes, the similarity of gender and... okay, not really a good analogy, but what the hell, we're hitting the road. Or we will if the car turns up.


I love you Neil Gaiman. Visit him at http://journal.neilgaiman.com/ you wont regret it.

EDIT: I just realized that neil failed to mention the Speedy who is a girl. Oh Neil, your so old fashioned. Did you know she has AIDS?

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 5, 2008 at 11:44 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment