well... ahh... Bears!  

Posted

Hmmm...


I feel it is time for an update. Something wise or funny. But well, I've got nothing. I am a black hole of pooling nothing.


I believe this lack of inspiration is the result of extended nothingness in my life. I go to work, I go home I go to bed. Then in the morning I repeat. Some where in the cycle, I am pretty sure I eat tacos or something. It sounds likely any where.


I know I am not alone. There are thousands of us. Nay, millions. Simple folk with simple jobs that just won't quit. With the economy in straights like it is I have to wonder... Why? Aren't I supposed to be losing my job now? I mean, I work like 45 hours a week. I thought I was supposed to be scrambling over the last Wonka bar in the store in a last ditch effort to make something of my life. Instead I'm eating three squares a day and bored out of my mind. I barely have time to slack of and waste precious time I could be writing in by playing kingdom hearts.


So all I'm saying is... unemployment would totally improve my social life you know?


(in no way does this mean I want to lose my job and should any current or future employer of Tamara B read this please disregard its contents immediately)






Here is a picture of a baby polar bear:

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 12:00 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

yay way to go with non-sequitor pictures!

October 27, 2008 at 9:41 PM
Anonymous  

unemployment would be nice, but then where would i get the money to buy my fiddle???

October 28, 2008 at 2:26 PM

Post a Comment