A New Hope  

Posted


Hmmm.


Here I thought my netbook was going to equal more frequent posts. And it did there for a while. I was on a roll. You were there. You member.
I do actually have a reason this time and if you ask me, it's a pretty good one. The reason ( not an excuse) is that life has been good. I have a man who loves me, and I love ( I know sappy) I have a dog that loves me and hates my man. Life is good. And while this blog has never been about the angst and human drama of my life most of my posts do require a certain amount of cynism. Sarcasm you may say. Something I've been lacking a bit in day to day life. And I don't really want to bore you with the sap.
BUUUUT. Another thing that has gone right with my life is my work. I managed to get my bosses to give me the novels room.
It's beautiful. I spend all day getting jiggy with the alphabet and shelving is like one big shopping trip. I get the first crack at all the Vonneget and and Tanith Lee. Sigh...
I also find gems like this.

This book came in the other day, and I put it straight on display. It could very possibly be the greatest book ever. I don't even know where to start. The teddy bear man? In vaguely period costume and primative weaponry. The fact that the Teddy bear man is riding a DRAGON-HORSE. How is this book not famous. How is it not on every book shelf. I mean, I understand how this book doesn't outsell the bible. But it should be at least as possible as Mein Kampf. THERE IS A BEAR ON A DRAGON-HORSE.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 at 10:56 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment