Nanowrimo Day one  

Posted in

Trying Nanowrimo for the first time this year.

For those of you who don't know, Nanowrimo is short for National Writing Month. Yes that means I am going to try and write 50 000 words and one story begining middle and end. It's a big challenge, and in alot of ways, one without a reward. If I manage to do it, I don't win anything for it and I've lost quite a lot of sleep for it.

On the other hand, I've been having a lot of trouble finishing anything lately. So maybe this will help.

I don't know how much I'll be updating this over the course of the month, but as of now.

Day one: 2369 words

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 9:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment