An Experiment in Introduction  

Posted in ,


Blogs are pretty neat. I spend a lot of time on other peoples blogs. Therefore I have started one in hopes of becoming an Internet sensation.

Hi, My name is Tamara. When you pronounce my name, think of a female horse, (Ta Mare A). Then, not only have you pronounced my name correctly, but you have permanently associated me with a noble and only slightly embarrassing looking animal. OK wait, a human horse would probably be very awkward looking and would lose any noble attributes it once had. Alas. Now there will be NO epic statues of me made. Thanks Name.

I'm a college student who pays way to much money to go to a very small and very liberal school earning a degree (creative writing) that will likely make me no money to pay my student loans. I make wise financial decisions.

My dream job is to be the person who writes the summaries on the back of novels. Then I am paid to read. I like reading. I also like writing until it becomes work, which is about after the first 250 words. 250 words is about the length of a good book synopsis. You see- perfect job. If you know anyone who has this job, let me know, I must pick their brains. (not like a zombie).

I don't know exactly what this blog will be, but I am hoping for funny and possibly insightful. Let's find out together!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 6:48 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

hooray! we are blog buddies now.

January 27, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Post a Comment