My Best Friend  

Posted

I really think this blog should be made in all fairness. A few posts ago I told you about how my roommate is odd. I gave you an example. I'm not sorry.

But I am fair. This week I have been sick. Here's a transcript of me and my tissue

Me: Oh tissue. You are my best friend.(Blows nose)

Tissue: Silence.

Me: I'm so sorry tissue! your all scrunchy and gross because me.

Tissue: More silence

Me: Oh, youre still my friend tissue. I love you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 3:11 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

I thought I was your best friend. Not this Tissue person... grrrrrr.

February 19, 2008 at 10:48 AM

no worries m'dear. Me and the tissue had a spat. Had to start using a hanky

February 22, 2008 at 1:00 AM

Post a Comment