And Now What?  

Posted

So I am pretty much graduated. By pretty much I mean totally. Such an accomplishment makes me want to give you, my dear readers, some words of wisdom. So here:

Packing sucks. Don't ever do it if you want
Also so does looking for jobs
Now I can Blog more. So thats good.
My mom doesn't buy milk as often as I'd like, so I already can't wait to live on my own again.

Actually, I don't think any of that was advice. So well, oh well. Anyway, graduation was very nice. Our speaker was some sort of author type. His goal was to know nothing. That's a pretty good goal. I don't know how it compares with mine, (too be an internet sensation). On the one hand, his has philosopical and zen like resonance and mine is entirely self serving. On the other hand, his is a goal of negation, where as mine is a goal of positive movement. Both goals seem to have no lasting effects. But, still.

Other than that, there were plenty of the sorts of things you expect at graduations there: the silly hats, the boring list of names, the one guy who throws something ridiculous while on stage. So now I get to go into the real world. I submitted my first application, grabbed a couple others and realized I'd rather sit at home a bit. Can't though, I've got loans now. The banks gift to me upon my graduation.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 12:05 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

yay. you are a grown up. thank god i'm not one of those yet.

along with internet sensation, i have to say i'm beating you on our website visit counters. But mine is mostly pictures and music. You on the other hand, have witty paragraphs. who will win? and why does that matter?

love you lady!

AngelinA.

May 23, 2008 at 10:56 PM

Post a Comment