I be back  

Posted in

I promise you a story of policeman, I don't deliver. I promise a virtual tour, I'm too lazy to take a picture of the outside of my house, so I don't do it at all... in other words, I find that I am a liar

Well, its a dark thing to know about myself, but I am coming to terms with it. I hope you are too.

Meanwhile the good news is....
RATS!!!!!

There are my babies. Heather is the cream colored one who is sleeping. Hazel is black and grooming.


Here is Hazel again. Chillaxing.


Here is Heather, modeling for a artistically blurry shot. She is very vogue this year.

Needless to say, I am thrilled to finally have my girls. I get to be all maternal, but I don't have to lactate or anything strange like that.


Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 10:28 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I like how in the first picture you can see Harla's butt

August 15, 2008 at 11:50 AM
Anonymous  

they are so cute :) ....... you still do a tour of your house though.
becca

August 15, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Anonymous  

I'm glad you like them, but I find rats to be horribly disgusting creatures. It's nice to know there are still people who find beauty in the world's rodents.

August 25, 2008 at 10:32 AM
Anonymous  

i love them!!!! i want to play with them... right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 29, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Post a Comment