Posted

Sometimes you read a book and it just sticks with you. Years later, a scene from it will pop, vividly in your mind. If your like me, a reader, this happens often.





It doesn't have to happen with a good book though...



This is one such book. When the Changewinds Blow

I read it when I was young, maybe 14 or so. If you are thinking, from the cover, that it looks like an absurd book, you would be entirely right. Nonetheless, a few nights ago I found myself wondering: why did those girls have to change into copies of each? Why did one of them then become an otherworldy protestute who invented the bra on that world? Remember when the other one became a fat lesbian?

To be honest, these aren't questions that I want in my head. But there they are.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 11:40 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I'm likeing the new look of your blog

August 25, 2008 at 9:12 AM

Post a Comment