Robot Love  

Posted in

I think I want to marry a robot. I've weighed the options pretty carefully here, and I think this is the best idea I've had all month. For one thing, robots are shiny. This is a plus. They also speak in awesome robot voices, and from what I hear, are excellent cooks. I can program him to be good with the children. The best part is, if a nuclear attack strikes, I can just open up his chest and hide inside till it all blows over. Anyone who has seen the new Indiana Jones movies knows that this will work.


But until I can find my mechanical counterpart, I've been entertaining myself with awesome paintings I found on the web. I will post them here and credit them as best I can... because they are awesome.

First up is a classic by Eric Joyner. Fans of the Sneeze will recognize this painter as a man who knows how to combine a love of Robots with a love of donuts...


Next we have a image from Ray Frenden. I want to give this guy a hug. I suspect even metal men love hugs, and especially sad metal children...





Even though this robot by Bill Zeman is not a cuddly looking sort, he appears to appreciate an attractive woman, so I think it is promising.




Here is my final image for you guys. Roberto campus brings it home by bringing two classics together. It was inevitable.




I hope he makes it out ok. and that he is free Saturday night.

Of course, if I can't manage to find me a suitable robot to marry, I might settle for a robot painting as beautiful as one of these to hang up on my wall. These guys are great, thanks for unknowingly contributing to my blog via the wonder of the internets!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Monday, September 8, 2008 at 2:24 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment