OMG OMG OMG OMG  

Posted in ,

Two awesome things happened today.

The first involves a certain man on a certain stage with his wife and children thanking America for choosing him in an elegant and eloquent fashion. You know the one I mean.

The other involves Neil Gaiman's blog. He revealed today that he got an email from Directv. That means he has Directv. That means, if his satellite goes out, he'll have to call. And I'll be there. Answering his questions. Wasting all my credit limit on him. Asking him to marry me. I'm so excited.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 11:05 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

sometime you're really pathetic

November 5, 2008 at 10:51 AM
Anonymous  

you are not pathetic, you're amazing!!!!

and i totally typed that while giving you the evil eye, while you sat right by me eating stinky popped corn!

damn you!!!

November 5, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Post a Comment