Puppy please?  

Posted

So a friend at work mentioned that a friend of hers found a black lab puppy wondering around, and would anyone like to have it?


Now I want to you understand something. I live in a house where the animals outnumber the people (and thats not including the mice that have taken up residence under our stove). We are four busy people who barely have time to feed ourselves, let alone a puppy. We do have a yard, but it is sidled up real tight to our neighbors, who has dogs of his own.


But all I can think of is this:


I think I'll name him Jack. Unless it is a girl, then I shall name her Button... or Guess. I haven't really decided.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 at 11:00 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I would do it but you know when it comes to me and pets my policy is ready, fire, aim

December 29, 2008 at 11:47 PM

Post a Comment