Puppy please? Update  

Posted

So, all of those problems still apply to the puppy situation. And the Black lab in question is no longer available for getting.

But do you really think that stopped me? I am a woman of will for God's sake!

You got it. I went to the shelter and adopted a baby shepherd mix. He is adorable but that goes without saying because he is a puppy. But just think about this, the dog has markings around his eyes like a monocle. That means two things, 1: ADORABLE! 2: He is most likely an evil genius that will plot either my or my roomates murder.

Course, after I adopted him, he came down with a case of Kennel Cough and I am not allowed to take him home until he is treated for it, possibly not for 10 WHOLE days.

Impatience is I.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 10:39 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment