Many moons  

Posted

So... I'm a little embarrassed. We had such a good thing going. I had nearly 2000 hits, cumulatively from at least four people. I was mostly witty. You were mildly charmed. Then I messed it all up. I got worried and nervous. Some people my snidely say that I had a fear of commitment.

In short. I know it has been months. I am sorry.

Meanwhile I have been thinking quite hard about one thing: toothpaste.

I have had a lot of experience with this toothpaste thing because apparently, Jarvis thinks it is the best food around.

When buying toothpaste, I find it is absolutely necessary to buy a different toothpaste everytime my dog eats my old one. You may be thinking this is merely my fear of commitment rearing its indecisive head. You wold be wrong. For some reason a new toothpaste always works better than one you have been using for a while. I find this is always the case. the first time you un screw that cap and lather up, it's like going to the dentist.

The great thing is, you don't even need to buy millions of different kinds, as long as you alternate, too would work just fine.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 9:00 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I agree. Opening into a new bottle of tooth paste is such a good feeling when it hits your mouth :)

June 29, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Post a Comment