New Blog  

Posted

So...

I'm working on a new project.

I don't want you guys to think I don't love you. I do. You guys are the best. But... sometimes you need to expand.

Some of the things going on in my head right now don't really work with the format of this blog. Mainly that I am single and a little bit bitter about it. So I started a blog that would work a bit better. There is a link at the top of the blog. The Single Girls' Guide to Life. It's pretty much just about being single and a girl. If you are neither you might not be interested. But you might be. You don't know! give it a go.

Anyway, I am still going to post here, more regularly than before if I have anything to say about it. And I do.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 at 12:02 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment