Baseball  

Posted

I've joined a baseball team.

Now you may be wondering, why Tamara? Why do you want to be a part of a baseball team when you have clearly have no interest in athletics of any kind. You don't watch sports, you're even glad to have a job that requires walking around so that you feel like you get some exercise.

I don't know the answer.

I do know we played our first game today and there was some drama on the field. Apparently we were placed in the wrong division and suddenly a church team peopled with less than amateurs and me, which is less than that were matched against a group of people who knew what they were doing.

It was embarassing.

Or at least it was for everyone on the field. For me, it was a sunny day with a slight breeze and an hour of reading time.

Oh right, thats why I joined Baseball. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 at 9:27 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Why, if I were a sports fanatic, i'd absolutely go roid-rage all over this post.

"WHAT!? She joined a sports team, and she spent an hour just reading while she was supposed to be playing!!?? AAAAARRRRRARARARAAAAAAAWWWWRZZZZ!11"

Buuuut, i'm not a sports fanatic, so good call. *thumbs up*

April 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM

As a clarification, I played the position of bench, hence the reading:)

April 25, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Post a Comment