A Formal Apology  

Posted in , ,

Dear Porkchops.

I was alittle hasty last week. I threw some words around that were admittedly harsh, namely the h-word. I'm sorry Porkchops. That was rude of me.

We've had some good times Chops, we have. Remember when Mother used to make you and the next morning I'd eat the leftovers with my fingers. The grease would get all over my face as I nibbled straight to the bone. It was wonderful.

But you have to realize you're at fault too. It hurt me last week when you came out of the oven tough and bland. Do you realize how hard I worked. I seasoned you, baked you in wine. Wine is meant to tenderize you Porkchops. WHY weren't you tender?! My dinner party was RUINED!

I don't know if I can get over this hurt. I don't think we can go on like this. But maybe if we take some time apart, we can learn to be friends again.

Sincerely,
Tamara

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 11:44 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Let me say that there I was, attempting to link to your blog, and after many failed attempts, I come to find that there is a missing "i" in the word exposition. Did you mean to do that, my dear?

Porkchops and I don't get along. Never have, never will.

February 4, 2008 at 7:09 PM

hah! you are right. I had no idea. well if asked again, I shall say that I was afraid the name was already taken

February 4, 2008 at 11:22 PM

Post a Comment