Lets talk politics for a moment  

Posted

This is not a political blog. There are to many of those out there already. Granted I don't know what kind of blog this is, but it's not a political blog.

That said, I'm obsessed about the Obama v Hilary contest.



Alright. They have similar platforms. She talks business, he wants change blah blah blah. thats not what I want to talk about here. Look at the hopefuls. What to you see. This is what I see.




Lets compare.
Star Trek creators wanted to have a woman captain. They created Janeway: a boring, often ignorate character who is best know for getting her ship HOPELESSLY lost.
Benjamin Sisko on the other hand was the first and only black star trek captain. His space station successfully facilated known enemies living together successfully for SEASONS. He was a fair captain who happened to head my favorite version of Star Trek.
I guess you all know who I'm voting for.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 at 12:58 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

this comparison is amazing. absolutely amazing.

March 10, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Post a Comment