Torn  

Posted in

Cute with Chris made a shocking announcement in this weeks episode. He said that rats are disgusting.

It's not a new statement. Crazy rat ladies like myself have been the subject of scorn on the interwebs since we decided to take to that system of tubes with our love. But et tu Chrisa? I'm torn. On the one hand, I must rise to the defense of my darlings. On the other, Chris, I am loyal fan.

I don't know what to do.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

look at it this way you share a loving relationship with your darling little rats and Chris does not know you exist so rise up! and fight the false pre-conceived notions that rats are just vermin

September 25, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Post a Comment