New Job!!  

Posted in

So I haven't wanted to jinx it by blogging about it before hand, but I have a new job. I'm no longer Directv's bitch. Now I am Allstate's bitch. On the downside, this means when Neil Gaiman's Directv breaks, I won't be there to answer the call. On the upside, I get perks like my own cubicle and more money, as well as a more 9-5ish schedule so it's probably a good thing.

Today was my first day. They spoiled us a bit with bagels, pizza, and cake. There are many ways to my heart. One of these ways is to feed me. With food. So Allstate is on my good list. At least for now, we're going to have to see what soul numbing thing I'll need to do when work starts before I know how much I like this job.

I'll keep you posted. Probably.

Stumble Upon Toolbar
This entry was posted on Monday, December 8, 2008 at 10:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hah! You've been sucked in by the same industry that's sucking out my soul as we speak!

Maybe I'll get to call you at work one day. That would be awesome! Not as awesome as Neil calling you at work, granted, but still!

And call me and give me your phone number!

December 9, 2008 at 7:59 AM
Anonymous  

this has nothing to do with this post, but lookie! i thought it was good to know for us.

http://careguide.evergreenrattery.com/unsafe_foods.html

December 15, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Post a Comment